Tuesday 12 November 2013

Cease to begin or utter and incomplete introduction of myself.

Oh, here you are! 안녕하세요. 어떻게 오셨어용? Доброго времени суток!
Greeting, my dear earthlings and those who have found this page from some other unknown corners of the Solar System.



First of all, let me shake your hand and offer you a seat somewhere near stage from where I would love to introduce myself.
Wow, so a few persons that made up their minds to listen to my gibberish. I will try to make it as less painless as possible, believe me.

Well, my name is Yan and I am а human being. Impressed, aren't you? Moving further, it would be quite appropriate to say that I was born in Belarus and now I live and study in...errrr...Belarus. Surprise-surprise, but it doesn't mean that I have spent all the time given for only one geographical spot so it is a high time I declare about a few of my miserable achievements.

Languages!!! Ohh-dah-dah-dee. I love everything about these tricky verbal networks created by humans many centuries ago in order to comprehend each other on a more regular and reliable basis. If you will a take a chance on my blog and look it through you are going to be exposed to various observation made by me during learning various languages. Btw, now I am in the process of picking up Korean (hella challengling but fairly bearable) and Indonesian (piece of cake that went stale bc of my laziness)

Travelling. Well-well-well, I have to travel a lot bc my job is traveling (Why did I write that?) You can take the opportunity to read my notes during some long trips across the Western Europe and some classical venues located in Asia. Just give it a try.


Last but not the least. Since I am a 학생 in some university somewhere in Europe I would love to share my experience of living a life of a young man who is struggling through all the obstacle and meteor showers to achieve his dreams (Cool story!)

So, if you have got any question or would love to know more so you are welcome to leave your comment here.

Cheerz!

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment