Monday 5 May 2014

Larva!

Yo-yo-yo, my sweet invisible friends
We are still in the middle of climatic changes that will lead us to the summertime full of joy and spiritual metamorphoses that will refresh our temples of silver and gold and we will boil the most poisonous wine made of dandelions and unforgettable adventures...
Ahem, the point of my today's "enlightenment" is metamorphoses in nature. The Earth history itself has faced many periods and cataclysms that predetermined the order of thing nowadays and most and foremost - The Life was the consequence of gobs of catastrophes, circumstances and other reasons that are remaining unknown.



Even though the life was the result of a chaos, a living thing itself is a chain of chaotic and predetermined things, unfortunately. We are struggling through many daily problems, observing loads of social collisions and down-pouring into the great deal of personal crises. So, we are larval toddlers that are challenging ourselves in order to turn into gracious butterflies, which are going to sit upon office cells and produce the monotonous nectar of punless and far from original paperwork.Anyway, the other day I made up my mind to change my sedentary position into quite active one. I picked up my phone, grabbed up the hat and coat and entered the world of supposed coldness and natural non-attractiveness.
Bullocks! I was amazed of the changing happened in a few calendar days! The sky was irresistibly clear and clouds were promenading across the horizon in their reckless and soothing movement. I was so amazed by this sudden metamorphose that decided to give a birth to another picture of the endless European sky.

Pie in the sky! Sky full of pies!

One of the coziest suburbian areas of my city, ta dah! A few years more and it will possess a charm of...ehm...nothing.


So, I was strolling and strolling and strolling. I was ready to give up taking some fascinating pics but something went out of my train of thoughts...
{The testimony of a mediocre photographer}
Ehmm, I was walkin' and takin' some fancy pics...ehhhh...'e sun 'as shinin' and all in all my life seemed not so lousy as it used to be. Yeah. I was goin' to take a few pics of this pretty mediocre scenery and call it a day but...ehhhh...some magic, God damn the old asshole Merlin, began to happen...

My last piece of...ehhh...controversial contemporary art.


Than my glance was captured by 'is.

 'isrt appearance of this larval chap.


 Stalkin' through Mother Nature's butt.


 

Climbin' 'he tree of life and savin' invisible kittens.


 Enjoyin' Larva's life, yo!

 
The greatest adventure ever is callin' me, old sport! Let's give it a try!

 " 'at's my summer cottage. I am at your disposal to share it with you, sir!"

 "We 'ad a good time. See you pretty pretty soon, hehe!"


I. Was, Blown. Away. The best photo shoot in my life!
{Here the speech of the photographer is getting more mumbling and less comprehensive so we are putting the final part away}


See you pretty soon, my ephemeral readers. I suppose that next post is going to be about some Korean exercise books.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment