Sunday 6 April 2014

Digital ajossi

Greetings, my small community of invisible friends!
Hope you are doing well nowadays since spring is in the air, the nature moves to the zenith of colourful diversity rapidly and the amplification of life gets stronger day by day.
Today I would love to introduce something sweet and trembling from my heart and mind. It is the self-learning of the Korean language, ladies and gentleman! To be quite honest, I have already spent 2 years and a half already on this linguistic track but I cannot say with all my confidence that I am a super-duper learner of this part of tempting Oriental culture.
Anyway, my plan is to reveal this colossal cultural plato little by little through my bogging. It is going to be pretty fascinating. Or boring enough to to forget about Korean and me in a few moments. It is up to my proficiency and your perseverance. Let's make our linguistic journey enjoyable and full of insight. 
See you very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment