Friday 3 January 2014

Starting point of my big Indonesian challenge

Greetings, my anonymous readers if there are any.
It is the third day of year 2014, I am trying to accomplish my goals step by step but still it is a long way to go. And tonight I would love to share something with you. Actually, this "something" was in my mind for many months but now it is a high time I made some serious steps and did not look back in fear whether it would work or not. So, ladies and gentlemen, from this day on

I start learning Indonesian and I am going to get more or less good level of proficiency in one year. 



So, let me make it clear. By saying that I am going to be proficient in Indonesian I mean:
-I can introduce myself quite fluently.
-I can support any daily conversation
-I can understand news through reading newspapers and watching Indonesian TV
-I can read simple books in Indonesian.


What can I do now?
-I know a few simple words and phrases.
-I can understand Indonesian speech in case there are many international words
-I can speak fake Indonesian by imitating the sounds and accents I have heard from my Indonesian friends.

How can I do it?
-I am going to spend one hour and a half every day by learning Indonesian through books I have downloaded, watching Indonesian YouTube channels and reading Indonesian Internet pages

Many people say that it is not hard language to learn. But as life shows you should not believe what "many people" say and you should just follow your heart. I am sure that I can do it because in case I am not sure why should I try? So, let's see. Success attend me.


No comments:

Post a Comment